The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information that you enter when you use the services of our website such as your last name, first name, date of birth, address, telephone, email, type of employment contract, level of income;
- Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and banking information;
- Information contained in all communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you provide to us.
Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information under the terms of this policy.
Updating Information: Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- To administer our website and our business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
- Provide you with the services purchased on our site;
- Send you invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Process requests and complaints made by or concerning you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Check compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website and other uses.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or are considering) to sell; and
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information to third parties.
Retention of your personal information
- This Section details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept longer than necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
- The payment of costs of 5 €;
- The presentation of sufficient proof of your identity. For these purposes, we generally accept a notary certified photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law. You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly and in advance express your consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes or providing you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
Third party websites
Our website contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user views the website;
- Most browsers allow you to decline or accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website. Here is an example of how to do it for each of the browsers:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the replacement cookie management settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Confidentiality” then “Advanced”;
- with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Confidentiality” then selecting “Use personalized settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies”. cookies from sites ”; and
- with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” then selecting “Prevent sites from being accessed”. define data ”in the“ Cookies ”header.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example :
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions to do so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” , then on “Delete all cookies”; and
- with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” then “Delete cookies and data from modules from other sites ”before clicking on“ Delete browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.